~ The List ~
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
8. What are 5 passions you have
This topic could probably be looked at any number of ways but I didn't get all deep. So in no particular order:
1) Good Make Up. Especially a fab lip color. You just cannot go wrong with good make up that looks good on you. By that I mean, you are wearing make up, it's not wearing you. And a fab lip color, I'm such a sucker for it. It just makes me feel awesome and confident. Even if all the make up I am wearing happens to be a lip gloss or polish or stain.
2) Reading. I love reading. I really only read romance novels, or as Hubs says, "smut books". They are just fun and reading is reading. I love everything about books. The looks, the smell, & the feel. Even if it's one I've read the story is new every time because there's always something you didn't "see" before.
3) My family & Friends. Family, As dysfunctional as we may have been and in some cases may still be, family is family and in the end it's who you are. They are you're blood. Like it or not you're forever bound. Friends, are essential. Even if you only have one. One good friend is better than a dozen of more false friends. Like you're family, good ones stick with you and eventually are like family. False ones, run for cover the minute the going gets tough.
4) Girl Scouts. I love that my middle daughter is one and that my baby girl soon will be. I flirted with the idea for all of a week, maybe 2, of leaving GS for American Heritage Girls. I like the idea of AHG but I decided that me and our church teaching about our belief in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit is enough. I love our church and we have lots of discussions about what they learn. In the end, I think that GS is what you make it. Our troop believes in God and we incorporate that. God is still a part of GS and IF God is ever officially taken out of the GS Promise, I will probably leave. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. Juliette Gordon Low started it that way and it should always remain fresh and new but still hold onto the values that started it. Also, hand in hand with this is my love of being the Cookie Mom. Yeah, so I've only done it twice (the number of years B's been a GS) but I love it. I love helping the girls understand the process and encourage them to set girls. It is a crazy stressful time but always such a great experience.
5) NASCAR & Dallas Cowboys. How many of you just said "DUH"? I grew up watching racing with my Daddy and he even built a dirt track car when I was like 8 or 9. Dale Earnhardt Senior is my all time favorite. (I know, you said "DUH" again." and Dale Jr is my current and probably forever fav. ("DUH" again) I do like a handful of other drivers, like kevin Harvick and Carl Edwards. Grew up watching the Dallas Cowboys with my Daddy. I don't care if they're having a winning, losing, or otherwise season I always watch or listen to them and cheer them on. (Again with the "DUH", LOL)