~ The List ~
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Five Things That Make Me Most Happy Right Now?
Well now there's a good question. I think it all depends on how you look at the question. I suppose I can't cheat and use up four on kids and Hubs. So, what makes me happy? Best not to over think it and just answer what comes to mind first.
1. I am in a better place personally. That makes me happy cause I find I question myself less. I no longer try to make everyone happy all the time. It's okay to take time for and not feel guilty.
2. I see my kids looking out for each other more and more. I was silly enough to think they'd be close cause they're close in age. HA! Turns out, it's kind of a work in progress. Most times they are at odds but every so often they are in sync. Of course, you let someone bully or bother one of the others and you've just instantly united them. Not bad for 3 that are 10 and under. That makes me happy cause somewhere in this crazy parenting ride, I am doing something right.
3. We may still be living with the in laws but it's more harmonious now. Weird to say but true. Don't get me wrong, I still dream of our own place again. It makes me happy that while we are here we are rubbing on well together as one big happy family. Plus, almost always there's someone willing to give you a hand if you just ask.
4. Hubs may not have an actual traditional everyday job but he does work hard to bring in the money. He's able to spend more family time and is happier. Since he can work from practically anywhere our schedules are little more open. Plus, he's just that much closer to making his chosen dream a reality. It makes me happy to see the success he is having. It's not self sustaining yet, but I can see that it could be, now.
5. Being able to enjoy my kids and sometimes let them slide on things. Sometimes a kid just has to let loose even though we adults don't get it. Kids don't get our way of letting loose, either. They are all at an age where we can sit down and play a board or card game together and it's not a big cluster you know what. Makes me happy because I don't feel like I am missing out on who they are. Doesn't mean there aren't tough times or will never be any, just that focusing on the positive makes the negative a dull memory.
WOW! I actually listed 5 things. What are some things that make you happy?