Because I find this fascinating and challenging I wanted to go ahead and start this.
(Forget the fact that I am sick and I have nothing worth posting. Maybe later mid Spring Break =P )
Rules? I am not sure there are specific rules other than trying to do all 30 questions. So up to you if you wanna go in order or be wild and free and skip around.
~ The List ~
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
I am starting with ~ 1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I was an only child til I was 10.
2. I do not like Peanut Butter and Jelly together. Ever. At all.
3. I like reality shows. I'm not a major junkie. I only watch a handful. Like Toddlers and Tiaras, Dance Moms, Top Chef, Celebrity Apprentice, and Dancing with the Stars.
4. I giggle a bit like Betty Rubble OR so I've been told.
5. I like to talk. A lot. I sometimes have to literally bite my tongue to not talk.
6. I tend to talk fast. Always have. My kids have apparently picked up this bad habit. Or is it genetic?
7. When I get home the first thing I do is take off my shoes. Though past experiences has taught me to keep them nearby.
8. My Mom committed suicide 5 months to the day after my birth. It was also 2 wks to the day before my Daddy's birthday. Not a lot was known about Postpartum Depression or even Postpartum Psychosis.
9. The years with my step mom my Dad married when I was 10 were some of the worst of my life. She was not physically abusive but verbally and mentally.
10. I lived in a children's home for about 2 years. Sometimes I wonder why I decided not to stay even though I did miss my Daddy and my friends.
11. Have been sexually abused and wish I had spoke up more about it then. Rather than being bullied to not talking about it and believing it was my fault.
12. I love classic movies. One of my favorite movies is Gone with the Wind. I rarely like remakes of shows or movies.
13. The #13 appears in random ways frequently in my life so far. My first and middle names added together are 13 letters long. I was born on the 13th of March. I was married on 13th of July. My Mom died on the 13th of August. Bridgette's name was going to be Alexandria Kay, which is 13 letters.
14. If Sean had been older than 3 Bridge came along, I would not have had more. It's a good thing they are all 2-3 yrs apart and that the girls do not have the same issues as Sean.
15. I am not as close to my family as I'd like to be.
16. I am just now comfortable with me and who I am.
17. I do not like the dark. A light must always be on somewhere.
18. I do not like closet doors or any door in my room to be open when I go to bed.
19. I love the way books feel and smell. Yet, I do like having my iPad to read eBooks on since I don't have enough storage space for my books.
20. My Thumbs do not bend.
There you have it. My 20 random things.