~ The List ~
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment
So what is my most embarrassing moment? I am not sure I could pick one out. So I'll make a list of embarrassing things that have happened to me and y'all can decided which is more mortifying.
In no particular order:
1) Once in High School I was talking to a friend while walking down the halls and I saw a cute boy. Would've been nice if my friend had thought to warn me about the brick wall I walked right into. Or maybe she was distracted as well? Sad boy laughed and did not even ask if I was okay.
2) My Senior year in HS I was our school's Mascot for the Varsity Cheerleading Sqaud. During a Pep Rally I accidentally, I swear it was an accident, punched a teacher in the nose. Our Mascot uniform was hard for this short gal to see out of and he said something to me and as I turned around, WHAM! Oops. It was a teacher that I liked and respected, as did most of the school.
3) Had to go deliver something to a teacher and as I walked out I tripped over the cord of his lamp and broke it. Did I mention that the room was dark cause the class was watching a video? OR that it was the same teacher I accidentaly punched at the Pep Rally?
4) Once when I was about 11 I got my pony tail stuck in my sister's car window when I went to roll it up. Not sure how that happened exactly. And maybe it's not really an embarrassing thing but to me at the time it was. I also recall saying quiet blandly, "Oh gee I got my hair stuck in the window."
5) I've also once or twice hit my head with my own car door. Not sure anyone so those things so maybe not truly an embarrassing moment.
6) My Junior year in High School out of the blue I sneezed quite loudly and with copious amounts of snot onto my desk and economics book. Of course no one handed me a tissue and I had to excuse myself from class. Took a long while to live that one down.
7) Once in Jr High, the 7th grade to be exact, in math class I let out the loudest most god awful fart you can imagine when I picked up my dropped pencil from the floor. Lucky for me the boy who sat in front of me was well known for doing those sorts of things all the time. So, I quickly said, "Oh *insert made up name* How could you do that!!! GROSS!!!!" As I scooted my desk as far back and to the side as I could. Again, maybe not really embarrassing since I blamed another. It was kind of funny since he was all like WTH?! and insisting it was not him. Which of course only made him look more guilty.
Well, there you go. That's all off the top of my head. I am sure I've had embarrassing moments as an adult, I just cannot think of one.